Tuesday 8 December 2020

The Summer learning journey Expirement

Today me and my class room 11 we signed into the summer learning journey its a learning journey But in the summer. So i logged in and i watched a video on how to use Google arts and culture.
I coloured a picture of a woman wearing a kimono. A kimono is a Traditional Japanese Dress it has long sleeves tied with a slash on top of the hips. kimono is pronounced kee-mow-now



Here are two pictures of the same woman wearing the same kimono But my one is on the
Right and the original is on the left. The original one is beautiful art with the pale blue on the kimono as for me The colour on my kimono is cyan with red flowers.

Thank you for looking and reading my blog


6 comments:

  1. Hello People welcome to the comment section Please use kind and nice words and please tell me some ideas for a blog thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Tanu,
    I'm Daniel from May Road School. The picture that you have designed was fabulous, and how you talked about the girls wearing the Kimono dresses. Also it was cool how you added some few touches that made the picture look cool. My suggestion for you, is that next time that you write, you could look out for the letter I because you have a lower case I.

    Kind Regards: Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ka pai Tanu. I love the bright colours you have used and the way you explained your reasons for using the colours. Do you think you'll do more Summer Learning Journey activities over the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am Atawhai from Wesley Intermediate in Room 4 I liked your explanation of what the woman was wearing how it looked and how it was pronounced.Your recoloured picture was also very nice I thought that the colours matched very well together.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Kia Ora, my name is Tupea from Room 4 at Wesley Intermediate. I really like what you did today in class keep up the good work and always try your hardest.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Kia Ora, my name is Damien from Room 4 at Wesley Intermediate. I like how you did your blog. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete